Member Only Events
Monthly Membership Mixers – Bring your Business cards, materials and your personality. Enjoy promoting your business in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Free of charge – hosted by Chamber member businesses.
Breakfast Roundtable are on hot topics on emerging employment, labor and HR issues that effect all businesses
•Redwood City Street Map, a free classified listing for members
•Display of your promotional business brochures and flyers at the Chamber Office's Profile Display.
•Complimentary Ribbon cuttings or Groundbreakings.
•Free listing and 25 word description of your company on our Chamber newly designed website with link to your website
•Single E-mail advertising drops to Chamber members
•Event Sponsorship opportunities
- "Good Morning Redwood City" Breakfast held every other month, 7:45am-9:15am, Pacific Athletic Club. Short featured presentations on what is happening in your community.
- •The Annual Kainos Home & Training Center For Developmentally Disabled Adults Benefit Golf Tournament, Monday May 13, 2013
- •Chamber Invitational Golf Tournament held at Peninsula Golf & Country Club, Monday, September 16, 2013
- •Annual Progress Seminar held April 12-14, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency, Monterey.
Redwood City San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
Our Mission & Vision
Our Mission Statement
The Mission of the Redwood City-San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce is to promote economic prosperity for our community through business representation and advocacy with emphasis on information, communication and education.
By 2015, the Redwood City San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce will be the leading influential organization driving the economic, public policy and quality of life issues facing our community.
Other Chamber Benefits
- •Eligibility for Credit Union Membership either with San Mateo Credit Union or Provident Credit Union.
- •Online Newsletter.
- •Candidates Forum.
- •Economic Forecast
- •Legislative representation on local & state level.
- •Brochures on Redwood City and the area.
- •Business referrals (members only).
- •Resource for statistical and demographic data.